Testimonials of Some of my Customers
Heath Peeples (COO, 5 Points Technology, USA):
After seeing his work, we expanded his work to include a complete assessment including such question types as multiple choice, matching and others. We expanded his scope again to include Google app simulation, and he handled that beautifully as well. We now have an online assessment that rivals/exceeds anything that we have seen.
Martin goes beyond just what is required of him. His code is clean and well documented. He is always sensitive to what we a looking for, as well as suggesting improvements that we have not even thought of! He does an excellent job of documenting all of his work for both developers and users.
I certainly plan to continue to use Martin for our future needs, and even now am looking at a new project that I hope to work with him on. I would without hesitation recommend Martin for any development needs that a company might have.
Sascha Schroer (Commerzbank/Computacenter, Germany):
Martin was very motivated and enthusiastic on the project and it was a pleasure to work with him. Especially since he always shared his knowledge so that the customer could use the Framework by his own. Martin was also very responsive on requests and delivered results in a short period of time. He really pushed the project forward and he was a brilliant team player.
I wish Martin success and luck on his next project and it would be nice to work again with him - especially since I learned a lot about web developing while working with him.
Garry Lowther (TrySys, UK):
I worked with Martin in April 2014 when we purchased one of his high quality software components. Martin was prepared to go the extra-mile in helping us get the very best from his software, even providing e-mail support out of hours of the highest possible standard. We will definitely utilise Martins talents again in future as he is one of the brightest and communicative developers we have used over many years.
Jeff Tucker (US):
Very impressed with his work.
Aaron T. Jensen (Permagreen, US):
Thanks so much for all your help, Martin. I'm very impressed with the code, you really know what you're doing!
William Cheng (US):
The API http://imdb.wemakesites.net looks pretty cool and I would like to try building an app using it.
- RESTful API for Encyclopaedia Metallum
- Auto Resizing Textarea HTML5 WebComponent
- Corporate BS Generator HTML5 WebComponent
- Enabling Placeholders in ContentEditable Elements with CSS
- Adding Icons to the Option Elements of the Select Tag in Firefox. Quick and Dirty
- Collaboration with Webucator
- 5 Years of Ribbon JS!
- EU Cookie Consent HTML5 Web Component
- Fair and Simpler Ribbon JS Licenses
- Ribbon JS 4.3.0 is out with Support for AngularJS Directives
- Ribbon JS 4.2.0 is Out
- Discounted Ribbon JS Licenses Until Mid-March
- Ribbon JS 4.1.0 is Out
- Google AdSense HTML5 Web Component
- Tic-Tac-Toe Game Recreated as a HTML5 Web Component
- Ebook Reader HTML5 Web Component
- Ribbon JS 4.0.1 Minor Update
- Ribbon JS 4 is Now Also Available as a HTML5 Web Component
- Ribbon JS 4 is Out. Better than Ever.